lunedì 20 maggio 2013

A new life

Italian version below
Versione Italiana sotto

A new life

In your vague profile
I glimpse, once again,
the dawn of my spring.
Every rapid gesture
recalls to my heart
sweet sacrifice, sweaty, desired.
I don't know yet your name,
child, friend, son ...
but already your essence
echoes in my mind,
like a bell during feast day.
Let me be your guide, initially
and then I'll let you climb your life.
I will stay aside,
I will remain on the bottom of your backpack;
but don't be afraid for my abandonment,
I'll be forever,
the rope that will save you from the abyss.
Each new life has the beauty
of a mountain wild flower.
Greater will be the number of those flowers,
much more will be wonderful the landscape. 

Camòrs 


Una nuova vita

Nel tuo profilo confuso
scorgo, ancora una volta,
l'alba della mia primavera.
Ogni rapido gesto
rammenta al mio cuore
dolci sacrifici, sudati, voluti.
Non conosco ancora il tuo nome,
fanciullo, amico, figlio....
ma già la tua essenza
risuona nella mia mente,
come campana nel dì di festa.
Lasciami essere dapprima tua guida
e poi ti lascerò scalare la tua vita.
Mi farò da parte,
rimarrò sul fondo del tuo zaino;
ma non temere il mio abbandono,
sarò per sempre,
la corda che ti salva dall'abisso.
Ogni nuova vita ha la bellezza
d'un selvatico fiore d'alpe.
Maggiore sarà il numero di quei fiori,
tanto più sarà stupendo il panorama.

Camòrs

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento